I have read the job description and understand my responsibilities as a member of the Council for the Southeastern Chamber of Commerce (SCC). If selected to serve, I will:
- Make a personal contribution that reflects SCC as a charitable priority for me.
- Provide names, addresses, and appropriate information of people who might be interested in learning more about and potentially supporting SCC’s mission and services (and contact them myself as appropriate).
- Participate in council projects to the best of my ability, including any fundraising projects.
- Educate myself about how to present SCC as an opportunity for businesses to achieve their goals by becoming an investor in SCC, and if appropriate solicit them for membership.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of all information about fellow volunteers and clients.