SCCF Chamber Vision:
The Foundation exists to serve as the outreach arm of the Southeastern Chamber of Commerce in developing economically vibrant communities in the Southeast.
SCCF Mission Statement/Purpose:
The Foundation provides the resources that will serve as a catalyst in developing and supporting the Chamber network-train-promote the thousands of communities represented in the Southeast.
- The Foundation will focus on the research and analysis of the information necessary to develop the communities we represent
- The Foundation will focus on providing the resources for development through state and federal grant funding, Foundation growth, and development of a Planned Giving program
- The Foundation will provide support to public policy issues that have a direct impact on proposed economic building and community development in the Southeast
Development Focus for 2017-2018:
- Research the 4 population centers (Charleston, Greenville, Columbia, Myrtle Beach) and rural communities connected to them in South Carolina
- Gain a member from each of the population centers of South Carolina to help build Foundation growth
- Provide resources, seminars and services in the communities located outside of the population centers in South Carolina
- Foster growth in small businesses and non-profits in our communities
- Secure a grant writer
- Develop and implement a charitable giving plan
- Staff the Community Relations Committee which will focus on programs for youth, education, elder care, health care and cultural arts in our communities
- Build relationships to support public policy issues that affect the communities in South Carolina
- Continue to build growth in all of the communities represented in South Carolina
- Enter each of the markets represented in the 13 states of the Southeast, one state at a time
- Build relationships to support public policy issues that affect the communities in the Southeast
For more info regarding the SCC Foundation please contact Katheryn Abraham at 843.556.2863 or email email@example.com.