The Southeastern Chamber Member Referral Program helps our organization grow, which in turn, contributes to the vitality of our business community. A larger regional membership base strengthens the Chamber's voice advocating on issues of importance, fosters important relationships, and enhances the services we offer. When a referred business or organization joins the Chamber, you will receive A $50 voucher.* There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make!
Refer a business to SCC - Earn $50!
How does it work?
- Identify a business, vendor, or acquaintance that could benefit from Chamber membership.
- Submit your referrals via firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Membership Referral
- A Chamber investor service rep will contact the referred business.
- If your referral joins the Chamber within 60 days of receiving the referral form, and pays for one full year of membership dues, you will receive a $50 voucher to use for any Chamber event.
Referral Terms and Conditions
- When we contact the referred business, we will mention you or your company as the referring business.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- Submit referrals to be eligible for the $50 voucher.
- If a referral is submitted more than once, the Chamber will honor the first referring party only.
- The $50 voucher can be used toward all events and services (i.e. registration fees, sponsorships and advertising opportunities, annual meeting tickets, membership dues etc.)
- The $50 voucher will expire 6 months from date of issue.
- The referring member must be in good standing with current year's dues fully paid.