The Southeastern Chamber has recently launch its international initiatives and is working with regional consulting firms and various State Department of Commerce’s to bring international businesses and firms to the Southeastern Region.
In 2018 the chamber hosted its first International Summit, designed to position the organization to become a world class leader in the international arena through various programs and services.
The Southeastern Chamber has designed a plan to further engage the international business community:
- Specifically reaching out to the multinational corporations in the Southeastern Region and inviting them to participate as keynote speakers and panelists
- Creating constant communications with this target market through a steady information flow regarding the Summit, i.e., looking for sponsors, looking for speakers, mark your calendar announcements, etc.
- Sending them membership information and visiting them whenever possible
- Increasing new memberships in the international arena and educating and informing international businesses with the understanding that our organization is a regional connector and represent many States that are open for business.
Through publicity of the International Summit and overall relations
- Through networking with local international groups and at other international functions via the Chamber’s Diversity & Inclusion Council. We are also ensuring that the chamber’s multinational corporation list is updated via research using interns from the universities.
For more information on the Chamber’s International Initiatives contact: Moyyad Alrumaih at 843.556.2863 or firstname.lastname@example.org